Eric L. Martin | Chubby Diaries
Disney fans will be excited to know that Disney has reopened. While the exciting rides are still closed, Walt Disney World Resorts, dining and entertainment complex, Disney Springs opened its doors on Wednesday.
In its phased reopening plan, Disney Springs is allowing guest to still experience the magical world of Disney but with safety precautions.
On the Disney Springs website a “Know Before You Go” section will help guide guest on what they can expect. Many of the other areas including theme parks and Disney Resort hotels will remain closed. However, restaurants and businesses like Blasé Fast-Fire’d Pizza, Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC, Free People, Paradiso 37 Entertainment and UNICLO will be opened to guest.
Disney Springs has listed 6 key things the guest, along with cast Members, operating participant employees are to be aware of upon arrival:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 3 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Some of the other protective measures you’ll see around Disney Springs:
- Cashless Transactions: Guest are recommended to use cashless or contactless payment options, such as credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay or Disney Gift Cards.
- Signage and markings: Directional signage and ground markings have been installed for guest. It will be the guest responsibility to follow the markings and signage properly.
- Hand-Sanitizing and cleaning: Guest are asked to watch for numerous hand-sanitizing stations throughout the complex. Disney says there will also be frequent “cleaning and disinfection in high-traffic areas such as public elevators and escalators, handrails, benches, tables, [and] restrooms.”
Eric L. Martin Chubby Diaries Travel Analyst. He writes on the latest Travel News and much more.
Subscribe here to get more helpful travel tips from us!!
+ INSTAGRAM ► https://www.instagram.com/chubbydiaries__
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/chubbydiaries/
+ PINTEREST ► https://www.pinterest.com/chubbydiaries/